7th/8th Grade Formal Attire
Parents—PLEASE ORDER YOUR CHILD’S FORMAL ATTIRE by October 1.
The goal is to have a uniform ready for a live-in person Winter Concert.
We are not measuring children at school and we are not doing a group order. (Dress shoes are not ordered. Ladies need to wear all black dress shoes and gentlemen need to wear tall black dress socks and black dress shoes.)
Ladies- Black Corelli Dress, black dress shoes
Gentlemen- Vest Ensemble with tuxedo pants & bow tie, black shoes
1. poplin vest
2. wing collar tuxedo shirt
3. flat front tuxedo pants
4. satin, black bow tie
6th Grade Formal Attire:
● White button down collared shirt, with black tie
● Black socks and Black Dress shoes
● Black sport coats are encouraged but NOT required
● Shirts must be tucked in with a black belt.
● White blouse (Completely White)
● Black knee length skirt with black hose or Black dress pants
● Black dress shoes or black dress sandals
○ High heels- could you walk in them for 3 hours, and can you play in them?
Rule of Thumb: If you have to ask "is this appropriate?" it very well may not be. Feel free to show a photo of your outfit to Ms. Arroyo to be sure!